If you want to join to the Soul Movie Dictation Translation Project, please mail me(firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the permission to access the files
Join to 'Soul Movie Dictation Translation Project'!!
- Mail me(email@example.com) to get the permission to access the files
- Go to 'Google Translation Toolkit' and log-in with your Google Account.
- If you have the permission you can see the translation files.
- Click the file and edit it (See below)
* Blue : Previously Translated
- It has the exact translation by members.
- But it could need to be revise for the context.
* Green : Translated by references
- Human translated but required to revise for proper meaning.
* Orange : Edited
- It was edited by members. But it doesn't mean it is correct.
* Red : Machine-translated
- It need to be translated by human.
- When translation is applied to Soul Movie Dictation, I'll mail you and notify contributors on the market, update dialog and release notes
- Thanksful Translators
- New Members
You only need to translate those are not in <>, For example, "Yes".
Just keep <string name="yes"> and </string> there, you don't need to touch them.